Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Appleseed THIS WEEKEND in Sacramento

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • scoutcamper
    Member
    • Jul 2013
    • 239

    Appleseed THIS WEEKEND in Sacramento



    Your rifle texted me, it says it is lonely and wants to go to an Appleseed this weekend. http://appleseedusa.org



    BANG_PING.jpg
    sigpic
  • #2
    JDay
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2008
    • 19393

    Unless something comes up I will be there next month.
    Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. -- James Madison

    The Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms. -- Samuel Adams, Debates and Proceedings in the Convention of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 86-87 (Pearce and Hale, eds., Boston, 1850)

    Comment

    • #3
      BigPimping
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2010
      • 21487

      Always so far away.
      sigpic

      PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

      When pimping begins, friendship ends.

      Don't let your history be a mystery

      Comment

      • #4
        Rock6.3
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2010
        • 2431

        Originally posted by BigPimping
        Always so far away.
        We are doing our best to get them spread wide and far!
        I drove 3 hours to my first Appleseed because there was nothing closer.
        Come and join us, it is worth the effort.


        Eureka
        Hat Creek
        Red Bluff
        Castro Valley
        San Jose
        Sacramento
        Mariposa
        Fresno
        Lemoore
        Piru
        Corona
        Rainbow
        Glen Helen

        Comment

        • #5
          Lone_Gunman
          Calguns Addict
          • Jan 2009
          • 8396

          Very nice. I still need to build my 10/22 into an LTR and attend another one. I did attend one, and shot with a borrowed scoped rifle. I was having issues with LOP vs. eye relief the whole day, but still learned a ton. It's some of the best money I have ever spent. I think I'll make it a point to get my rifle set up, and attend this year.

          Comment

          • #6
            Bainter1212
            Calguns Addict
            • Feb 2013
            • 5936

            My wife's 10/22 hasn't arrived yet....as soon as it does, we will get ourselves out to Sac Valley for an Appleseed shoot.

            Comment

            • #7
              ja308
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Nov 2009
              • 12660

              Nice picture of garand, was it obtained through CMP ?

              Comment

              • #8
                Rock6.3
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2010
                • 2431

                Originally posted by ja308
                Nice picture of M1 Garand, was it obtained through CMP ?
                Yes, and it has earned a Rifleman patch at 25 meters and at 100-400 yards using CMP surplus ammo too.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1