Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Documents Reveal Collusion Between CDC, Big Tech During Pandemic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SAN compnerd
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • May 2009
    • 4725

    Documents Reveal Collusion Between CDC, Big Tech During Pandemic

    Documents Reveal Collusion Between CDC, Big Tech During Pandemic

    Say it ain't so!

    Documents newly obtained by America First Legal Foundation reveal deep collusion between public officials and allies in Big Tech to silence dissenting voices.

    The documents lay bare efforts by officials at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to push social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook to censor so-called medical misinformation.

    There were instances of basically the government told these agencies what to say in terms of vaccine safety. They basically told them what to say and concealed the origins as federal.
    More at the link.
    Documents newly obtained by America First Legal Foundation reveal deep collusion between public officials and allies in Big Tech to silence dissenting voices.
    "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." - Thomas Jefferson, 1824

    Originally posted by SAN compnerd
    When the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.
  • #2
    theLBC
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2017
    • 7328

    this will only continue to hide their liability if they can.
    the stakes are too high to admit that poisoned millions.

    Comment

    • #3
      Garand Hunter
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2016
      • 2786

      More NEWS we/most of us knew a year and a half ago. Thanks for posting !

      Psalm 1

      Comment

      • #4
        MJB
        CGSSA Associate
        • Sep 2010
        • 5925

        Let's hope they break these guys up....
        One life so don't blow it......Always die with your boots on!

        Comment

        • #5
          bugsy714
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2011
          • 2418

          Do you mean big brothers working with the big brother corporation to do big Brother stuff? Let me find my outraged face


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          dictated but not read

          Voice typing will butcher whatever I was trying to say

          Comment

          • #6
            sigfan91
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jun 2009
            • 12317

            Shocked! Shocked, I say.

            Well, not that shocked.

            Comment

            • #7
              bruss01
              Calguns Addict
              • Feb 2006
              • 5336

              Last year, if you tried to allege that government and big tech were working together to construct a "narrative" and stifle/suppress anything by experts contradicting that narrative in popular/social media, you would be called flat out a "conspiracy theorist".

              Now, come to find out, it wasn't a theory... it was an actual, real live conspiracy. Your government USING and MANIPULATING communications platforms to ensure each and every one of us believed their line of BS.

              What's worse, that false narrative cost actual real people jobs, health, and relationships with friends and families who attacked them mercilessly, blindly parroting the same BS and throwing in their own brand of ridicule, derision, vitriol and outright hate directed at those who dared to question, who dared to hesitate, who dared to think for themselves and seek out what truth they could find.
              Last edited by bruss01; 08-08-2022, 2:06 PM.
              The one thing worse than defeat is surrender.

              Comment

              • #8
                LBDamned
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Feb 2011
                • 19040

                Damage is already done.

                The info is pointless.

                The agenda pushers didn't hide anything - it was always very apparent... millions have been aware.

                There will continue to be sinister motives openly poured on society... how will the masses react? Too slow - as always.
                "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                Comment

                • #9
                  Dan_Eastvale
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 10756

                  Hospitals are going to require a mask for entry forever.
                  I still believe it’s an overabundance of caution!! Never was an issue for centuries.

                  Companies’ irrational vax requirements need to be banned by law.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Wherryj
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 11085

                    Originally posted by bugsy714
                    Do you mean big brothers working with the big brother corporation to do big Brother stuff? Let me find my outraged face


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Strangely, I learned that corporations colluding with government to crush the rights of the people was a thing called fascism. That can't be because the MSM tells me that the Orange Man is the only fascist...?
                    "What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you'd like it to mean?"
                    -Antonin Scalia, Supreme Court Justice
                    "Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
                    I like my guns like the left likes their voters-"undocumented".

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Wordupmybrotha
                      From anotha motha
                      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                      • Oct 2013
                      • 6965

                      The idiot leftists don't know what fascist means, just like how they don't what racist and homophobe really means.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SAN compnerd
                        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                        CGN Contributor
                        • May 2009
                        • 4725

                        Originally posted by Wherryj
                        Strangely, I learned that corporations colluding with government to crush the rights of the people was a thing called fascism. That can't be because the MSM tells me that the Orange Man is the only fascist...?
                        This is (D)ifferent.
                        "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." - Thomas Jefferson, 1824

                        Originally posted by SAN compnerd
                        When the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          sl0re10
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 7242

                          Still happening. YouTube allows a lot more stuff but still shadow banssome of the four alarm stuff like the vax' getting coded into liver DNA.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sl0re10
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 7242

                            theLBC

                            If anyone with vax injuries sues them... They might do well.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              sl0re10
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jan 2013
                              • 7242

                              Wherryj

                              Corporations back then in Italian political speech didn't mean a business. It was a group representation unit used for elections in Corporatism.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1