Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I have the coof!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gobler
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 3349

    I have the coof!

    200 bullets at a time......
    sigpic

    Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA
  • #2
    SWalt
    Calguns Addict
    • Jan 2012
    • 8702

    dibs on your firearms!
    ^^^The above is just an opinion.

    NRA Patron Member
    CRPA 5 yr Member

    "...which from their verbosity, their endless tautologies, their involutions of case within case, and parenthesis within parenthesis, and their multiplied efforts at certainty by saids and aforesaids, by ors and by ands, to make them more plain, do really render them more perplexed and incomprehensible, not only to common readers, but to lawyers themselves. " - Thomas Jefferson

    Comment

    • #3
      rplaw
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2014
      • 1808

      If that's all you've got, you've probably already had it and didn't know at the time.

      I've caught it 3x so far. The last time it was a slight cough for about 8 hours and done. Never had the jab, and never will regardless of the consequences.
      Some random thoughts:

      Somebody's gotta be the mole so it might as well be me. Seems to be working so far.

      Evil doesn't only come in black.

      Life is like a discount bakery. Usually everything is just what you ordered. But, occasionally you come face to face with an unexpected fruitcake. Surprise!

      My Utubery

      Comment

      • #4
        gcvt
        Orlando, Florida
        CGN Contributor
        • Apr 2008
        • 13924

        Pandemic of the vaccinated!
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        I want to be Princess Anastasia today because I feel pretty
        Originally posted by QuarterBoreGunner
        Kes is really just an errand boy
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        I am NOT...anything other than a schmuck...

        Comment

        • #5
          Beelzy
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2008
          • 9225

          Use the hand sanitizer more, it really does work.
          "I kill things for a living, don't make yourself one of them"

          Comment

          • #6
            Garbcollector
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2013
            • 2445

            Many of my coworkers have been out with the rona

            Comment

            • #7
              MJB
              CGSSA Associate
              • Sep 2010
              • 5925

              It's going to be with us forever
              One life so don't blow it......Always die with your boots on!

              Comment

              • #8
                five.five-six
                CGN Contributor
                • May 2006
                • 34928

                Comment

                • #9
                  gobler
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 2010
                  • 3349

                  My guns go to my wife then too Fighterpilot.

                  Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
                  200 bullets at a time......
                  sigpic

                  Subscribe to my YouTube channel ---->http://www.youtube.com/user/2A4USA

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    five.five-six
                    CGN Contributor
                    • May 2006
                    • 34928

                    Woah, you are giving gunz to Jermey before me?

                    I hope you choke on horse dewormer.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      cheesyhybrid
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      • Sep 2010
                      • 302

                      Good luck! My recent one was mild. A couple days of coughing, a week of being tired, light fever and aches for a couple days. Just rest and get outside for fresh air every day. I could use a couple more rounds of covid. Work at home no questions asked for two weeks, lost 15 lbs.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        five.five-six
                        CGN Contributor
                        • May 2006
                        • 34928

                        Originally posted by cheesyhybrid
                        Good luck! My recent one was mild. A couple days of coughing, a week of being tired, light fever and aches for a couple days. Just rest and get outside for fresh air every day. I could use a couple more rounds of covid. Work at home no questions asked for two weeks, lost 15 lbs.
                        My most recent saws NOT mild. Couple nights of shake n bake, some brain fog and 2 weeks fatigue.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          bigbossman
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Dec 2012
                          • 11280

                          I caught "something" that manifested itself yesterday morning - chills, sore throat sinus drainage, disoriented, and could barely stand up or walk a straight line to the bathroom. I felt it coming on the night before, so started loading up on zinc and D3 and snoozed all day. Today, I'm well on the road to recovery and feel much better.
                          Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

                          "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sealocan
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Mar 2012
                            • 9956

                            I happened to speak to a doctor who said when he caught it from one of his patients, he took " Z-pack " and it eliminated all of his symptoms (cough, phlegm, headache, body ache, lack of energy) pretty quickly.
                            Now he prescribes it to patients and has had good success with it.

                            I'm not a doctor but I get the impression that it's not supposed to work on viruses so maybe it works on the damage done by the virus ? Or maybe it just soaks up bat soup juice real well?

                            " Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This medication will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu)."

                            It's just six tablets, two the first day, one each of the next days and then you're done.

                            Also historically, we will all probably get it because viruses supposedly become more contagious and easily transmitted with each new variant but they also become less deadly / weaker.

                            I'm not a doctor so feel free to correct anything I've got wrong.
                            (Or if Z-Pak gives you monkey pox part 2, also let us know. )

                            But if you're suffering with the symptoms too long consider getting a prescription for the z-pack.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              bigbossman
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Dec 2012
                              • 11280

                              I listened a Mayo Clinic doctor (virologist) on the radio, and she was saying that zinc (Z-Pak) and Vitamin D together boost the immune system and can lessen the viral load considerably. Taken at the early on, at the onset of any symptoms, of course.

                              Originally posted by sealocan
                              I happened to speak to a doctor who said when he caught it from one of his patients, he took " Z-pack " and it eliminated all of his symptoms (cough, phlegm, headache, body ache, lack of energy) pretty quickly.
                              Now he prescribes it to patients and has had good success with it.

                              I'm not a doctor but I get the impression that it's not supposed to work on viruses so maybe it works on the damage done by the virus ? Or maybe it just soaks up bat soup juice real well?

                              " Azithromycin is used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. It is a macrolide-type antibiotic. It works by stopping the growth of bacteria. This medication will not work for viral infections (such as common cold, flu)."

                              It's just six tablets, two the first day, one each of the next days and then you're done.

                              Also historically, we will all probably get it because viruses supposedly become more contagious and easily transmitted with each new variant but they also become less deadly / weaker.

                              I'm not a doctor so feel free to correct anything I've got wrong.
                              (Or if Z-Pak gives you monkey pox part 2, also let us know. )

                              But if you're suffering with the symptoms too long consider getting a prescription for the z-pack.
                              Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

                              "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1