Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
CDC Director is a liar
Collapse
X
-
The link is to a video piece where the director makes grandiose false covid and vaccine claims. Those claims are debunked by a MD. pathologist.
I am not going to make a transcript, the link is safe, just click on it.
I can read link sources without CalGuns. OF course, but you will not find most of them yourself.Comment
-
Politics over Hippocratic Oath.I will stand for truth even if I stand alone.
The last time I had faith in the News was when it was with Huey Lewis.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,753
Posts: 25,151,284
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17260 users online. 85 members and 17175 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment