Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Watch the water

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stonefly-2
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 4993

    Watch the water

    No one really needs a synopsis from me do they?

    What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

    Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

    https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


    I was born under a wandrin star.
  • #2
    Deadon
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2010
    • 9975

    It was good but it doesn't add up. My whole family got it and my neighbors didn't. How does that happen if it's in the water?
    Lions not sheep.

    Comment

    • #3
      DaveInOroValley
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jan 2010
      • 8968

      Originally posted by Deadon
      It was good but it doesn't add up. My whole family got it and my neighbors didn't. How does that happen if it's in the water?
      Yeah even if all you used was bottled water which we do you still get exposure to everyday showers, washing your hands etc.
      NRA Life Member

      Vet since 1978

      "Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

      Comment

      • #4
        stonefly-2
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 4993

        It's really more his observations about the the physiology of the bioweapon I find most interesting and comment about doing just the opposite of anything CDC et al recommends is no small part of that.

        As universal a delivery system as our water supply would be there is no end of variety to who gets dosed or how their individual body might react.

        Water the lawn while smoking a cigarette on Covid day?...get a pass for example.

        The parallels between both nature and the Covid phenomenon in it's entirety culling the weak and less intelligent are not lost on me.

        Like it's a selection process.
        What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

        Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

        https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


        I was born under a wandrin star.

        Comment

        • #5
          WingDings
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2016
          • 1276

          “Nicotine is protective against Covid.”

          Welp, that explains my perfect record in defeating Covid.

          Comment

          • #6
            WartHog
            Veteran Member
            • Jan 2012
            • 4639

            It's in the Water - and a lot more...

            Originally posted by Sierra57
            Civil War 2.0 - If it comes to pass, the America-hating Leftists will have brought it upon themselves. I value Freedom more than their sorry lives and the form of Governance they espouse, which offers no Freedom and complete servitude to the State.
            "We have four boxes with which to defend our Freedoms: the Soap box, the Ballot box, the Jury box, and the Cartridge box" - Ed Howdershelt

            Comment

            • #7
              freonr22
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Dec 2008
              • 12948

              Yes!!! The tar on my lungs, prevents the virus
              sigpic
              Originally posted by dantodd
              We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
              Originally posted by bwiese
              They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
              Originally posted by louisianagirl
              Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

              Comment

              • #8
                madmax64
                Member
                • May 2015
                • 119

                I just watched some of this movie, I am trying to understand it. Does that mean the "virus" is found in drinking water????

                Comment

                • #9
                  SanDiego619
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 14337

                  Originally posted by madmax64
                  I just watched some of this movie, I am trying to understand it. Does that mean the "virus" is found in drinking water????
                  Toilet to tap! Poop out the virus, drink the virus.
                  Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    stormvet
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Mar 2010
                    • 12681

                    I thought they were going to start putting the vax in the drinking water.
                    Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      The Gleam
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 13465

                      Chlorine and chloramines will kill it, and dilution would overwhelm it.

                      However, several other vehicles could prove worthy of spreading a virus and in some cases already do on their own acord - produce that isn't wash or cooked (like lettuces/berries/cantelope spreading Lysteria/Hepatitis A, and many foods/candy/condiments that aren't cooked that spread salmonella), HVAC systems in office buildings, spraying for Med-flies and substitute a contagion, delivery contaminated mail/packages - airlines, subways, busses, stadium/event venue exposures, give it to kids in schools to take home to families like Trojan horses....

                      Many ways, and not so sure they haven't thought it out.

                      Nothing new - the idea was used more than 200 hundred years ago with Smallpox infected blankets, to lay waste to stubborn land squatters (whether myth or not, or if it failed, the idea was concocted at the time nonetheless).

                      Pretty common throughout history to send STD addled prostitutes to mingle with enemy soldiers with the intent of giving them disease.

                      Modern times has seen contemplation of Anthrax as a biological weapon. It would not be far-fectched at this point, with recently discovered peculiarities, to think that was what the original purpose for the creation of Sars-CoV2, a biological weapon that got out of the WuHan lab.


                      ---
                      Last edited by The Gleam; 04-13-2022, 12:37 AM.
                      -----------------------------------------------
                      Originally posted by Librarian
                      What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

                      If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Dan_Eastvale
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 10790

                        It’s a crappy bioweapon since so few get sick and very very rarely someone dies.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          johncage
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2018
                          • 993

                          it's unlikely the smallpox infected blankets were done deliberately for genocidal purposes, as germ theory wasn't known at the times. it's most likely more "pilgrims bad" propaganda

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Dan_Eastvale
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Apr 2013
                            • 10790

                            I think stomach acid denatures and destroys venom

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              stonefly-2
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 4993

                              Originally posted by stormvet
                              I thought they were going to start putting the vax in the drinking water.

                              You were thinking there's a difference between the 2 things?
                              What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

                              Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

                              https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


                              I was born under a wandrin star.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1