Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CDC FINALLY recognizes natural immunity

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • steadyrock
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Aug 2007
    • 10236

    CDC FINALLY recognizes natural immunity


    By the week beginning October 3, compared with COVID-19 cases rates among unvaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis, case rates among vaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis were 6.2-fold (California) and 4.5-fold (New York) lower; rates were substantially lower among both groups with previous COVID-19 diagnoses, including 29.0-fold (California) and 14.7-fold lower (New York) among unvaccinated persons with a previous diagnosis, and 32.5-fold (California) and 19.8-fold lower (New York) among vaccinated persons with a previous diagnosis of COVID-19. During the same period, compared with hospitalization rates among unvaccinated persons without a previous COVID-19 diagnosis, hospitalization rates in California followed a similar pattern.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do not give in to evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it.
  • #2
    SPUTTER
    Calguns Addict
    • Jun 2009
    • 7504

    Yeah, something is definately up. I'm seeing a shift in the narrative. What's next, the vaccines get halted?

    Comment

    • #3
      NoHeavyHitter
      Banned
      • Jul 2011
      • 2876

      Jesus... who writes this crap? Clearly, it's not someone who is familiar with the concept of paragraphs. While I do not possess a doctorate in medicine, at least I can engage in written communication at a level that exceeds that of the CDC's author.

      This just adds more reason not to trust anything that I hear coming out of a government agency.

      Comment

      • #4
        Dan_Eastvale
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Apr 2013
        • 10782

        Yet, in their final conclusion:

        “Primary COVID-19 vaccination, additional doses, and booster doses are recommended by CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices to ensure that all eligible persons are up to date with COVID-19 vaccination, which provides the most robust protection against initial infection, severe illness, hospitalization, long-term sequelae, and death.***** Additional recommendations for vaccine doses might be warranted in the future as the virus and immunity levels change.”

        Comment

        • #5
          sd_shooter
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Dec 2008
          • 14281

          Originally posted by Dan_Eastvale
          Additional recommendations for vaccine doses might be warranted in the future as the virus and immunity levels change
          Vax forever

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1