Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

When is the SC going to decide?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SanDiego619
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2013
    • 14291

    When is the SC going to decide?

    Decide on the constitutionality of the BS mandates, that is.

    Will it be any time soon, or is there no idea of when?
    Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.
  • #2
    Deadon
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2010
    • 9975

    No idea, I'd prefer them to take as much time to learn about what's going on instead of spout some BS before they decide.
    Lions not sheep.

    Comment

    • #3
      stix213
      AKA: Joe Censored
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Apr 2009
      • 19002

      They can release their decisions at any time. Since we're on the clock, most watchers expect a ruling on the stays to be here within days, but SCOTUS has no specific time limit.

      The feds claim nothing meaningful happens with the OSHA mandate until Feb 9th. If SCOTUS believes that (which is BS, cause people and companies have to make decisions to plan for the future), they will likely rule before that date.

      Comment

      • #4
        SanDiego619
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2013
        • 14291

        Thanks both of you I wasn't sure if there was any expectation or timeline. I too would prefer they take as much time as they need to figure out that the mandate is BS.
        Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

        Comment

        • #5
          Dan_Eastvale
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2013
          • 10767

          No crystal ball.
          But their track record in the election fraud…..

          Comment

          • #6
            SanDiego619
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Jan 2013
            • 14291

            My hopes are not high.
            Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

            Comment

            • #7
              Dan_Eastvale
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Apr 2013
              • 10767

              My “hopes” are riding on the Nov midterms. To neuter Kamalalala and her minion.

              Comment

              • #8
                Libertarian777
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2010
                • 576

                I don't get why scotus even needed arguments. It's simple. A vaccine is an irreversible medical procedure.

                The test out option doesn't work practically because employers will charge their employees until it becomes cost prohibitive to them.

                Comment

                • #9
                  ibanezfoo
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 12380

                  Originally posted by Libertarian777
                  I don't get why scotus even needed arguments. It's simple. A vaccine is an irreversible medical procedure.

                  The test out option doesn't work practically because employers will charge their employees until it becomes cost prohibitive to them.
                  Yup.

                  You can always take your hard hat and boots off and leave your PPE at work, so it does not interfere with your normal life. Work stays at work. Since my home life is not my occupation OSHA has no say in it, yet the vax is not removable when I go home. OSHA has no say with forced medical procedures.
                  vindicta inducit ad salutem?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    The Gleam
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 13416

                    All this aside, SCOTUS will likely kick it to the curb solely because Biden does not have the constitution on his side to create and 'mandate such a law by his lonesome, at his command alone, even with OSHA in his tool chest.

                    So whether they agree with the need to implement a pseudo-vaccine/testing/remote-working alternative mandate plan, they'll likely determine that it must be derived from legislation that goes through Congress, not come from some dementia-addled Leftist wanna-be dictator pulling crap out of his sparse moments of lucidity, or parroting the words his puppetmasters are prompting him to say.

                    Which then og course, this current House/Senate will try to push something through on a rush basis to get it approved and Biden to sign it, before the Leftists lose all their standing in November.

                    ---
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    Originally posted by Librarian
                    What compelling interest has any level of government in knowing what guns are owned by civilians? (Those owned by government should be inventoried and tracked, for exactly the same reasons computers and desks and chairs are tracked: responsible care of public property.)

                    If some level of government had that information, what would they do with it? How would having that info benefit public safety? How would it benefit law enforcement?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SanDiego619
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 14291

                      Originally posted by The Gleam
                      All this aside, SCOTUS will likely kick it to the curb solely because Biden does not have the constitution on his side to create and 'mandate such a law by his lonesome, at his command alone, even with OSHA in his tool chest.

                      So whether they agree with the need to implement a pseudo-vaccine/testing/remote-working alternative mandate plan, they'll likely determine that it must be derived from legislation that goes through Congress, not come from some dementia-addled Leftist wanna-be dictator pulling crap out of his sparse moments of lucidity, or parroting the words his puppetmasters are prompting him to say.

                      Which then og course, this current House/Senate will try to push something through on a rush basis to get it approved and Biden to sign it, before the Leftists lose all their standing in November.

                      ---
                      I fricken hope you're right. And the greatest red tsunami in history is coming in 2022. They are going to be destroyed.
                      Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        FNH5-7
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 9407

                        In addition, it makes no sense to subject the population to something that EVERYONE must take instead of focusing on a medication to give only to those who get the disease and present severe illness.
                        Originally posted by FalconLair
                        I weep for my country and what it is becoming.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          elSquid
                          In Memoriam
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 11844

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            sd_shooter
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 14280

                            Originally posted by SanDiego619
                            I fricken hope you're right. And the greatest red tsunami in history is coming in 2022. They are going to be destroyed.
                            Those red tsunamis tend to be akin to "The Kraken" nowadays. All bark, no bite.

                            I'll vote [R] and MAGA of course but I don't expect to move the needle much. It will slow down the death spiral a little.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              harbormaster
                              Calguns Addict
                              • Jun 2017
                              • 6710

                              Just curious; if a supreme court justice touts false information during oral arguments as soto did - is there no recourse? I mean shouldn't she be challenged or was that up to the attorneys to "correct" her misguided statement?
                              1. Compared to what?
                              2. At what cost?
                              3. What hard evidence do you have?

                              T.S. debunking the Left in 3 simple questions.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1