Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

People have had enough

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • axhoaxho
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jun 2009
    • 10084

    People have had enough

    These are everyday people just like us.

    They complied and complied and complied, and the Big Gov/Pharma/Media kept tightening and tightening and tightening.

    Eventually, they have had enough.... expect more of these will happen everywhere.

    When will you say enough?






    .
    Last edited by axhoaxho; 08-31-2021, 8:26 PM.
  • #2
    Whiskey_Tango
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2014
    • 1588

    Tagged

    Comment

    • #3
      Dan_Eastvale
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Apr 2013
      • 10755

      My district has had enough.

      Comment

      • #4
        Beelzy
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2008
        • 9225

        They aren't people Ike me, they're fed up sheeple. I am a card carrying Non-Conformist.
        "I kill things for a living, don't make yourself one of them"

        Comment

        • #5
          SoCal326
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2011
          • 1098

          Haha that hippy dude was great. He had some anger and inner peace at the same time.

          Looks like a homeless super villian.

          Comment

          • #6
            SPUTTER
            Calguns Addict
            • Jun 2009
            • 7504

            If hippy's are getting this angry, it's bad.

            Comment

            • #7
              Paseclipse
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
              • Jul 2011
              • 1246

              I like this version more-



              Comment

              • #8
                SanDiego619
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2013
                • 14215

                Originally posted by Paseclipse
                Awesome!!

                We're on the radar!!!!
                Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

                Comment

                • #9
                  SanDiego619
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2013
                  • 14215

                  Originally posted by SPUTTER
                  If hippy's are getting this angry, it's bad.
                  I wonder how angry all the Marine veterans will be when the government tries to force them to inject an experimental substance into their bodies. I wonder how they will react. Hmm. I wonder.
                  Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    TTT
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 902

                    Unfortunately there are far more cowards and control freaks than there are libertarians.
                    Dr. Goldstein showed us the way. We dropped the ball. Pick up the ball.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Creeping Incrementalism
                      Senior Member
                      • Dec 2005
                      • 1721

                      Funniest comment for the YouTube mashup was naming the 1-man-band "Rage against the Vaccine".

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SonofWWIIDI
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Nov 2011
                        • 21583

                        Originally posted by Beelzy
                        They aren't people Ike me, they're fed up sheeple. I am a card carrying Non-Conformist.
                        Sorry, not sorry.
                        🎺

                        Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          sigfan91
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 12306

                          Originally posted by SanDiego619
                          I wonder how angry all the Marine veterans will be when the government tries to force them to inject an experimental substance into their bodies. I wonder how they will react. Hmm. I wonder.
                          Most will take it willingly. The ones who don't want to will take it, then retire when their term is up.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            SanDiego619
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Jan 2013
                            • 14215

                            Originally posted by sigfan91
                            Most will take it willingly. The ones who don't want to will take it, then retire when their term is up.
                            I had the retired ones in mind, and I know it will not be a majority, but a significant minority will see this as an infringement that they will not accept.
                            Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              axhoaxho
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 10084

                              Originally posted by SanDiego619
                              I wonder how angry all the Marine veterans will be when the government tries to force them to inject an experimental substance into their bodies. I wonder how they will react. Hmm. I wonder.

                              Friend is a Marine. During his tour (around 1993-1994, Somalia, I believe,) they injected him with the 'then experimental' HIV vaccines.

                              Fast forward to today, he developed autoimmune diseases (arthritis, skin inflammation, etc.) that his VA doctor believed were linked to those injections.

                              "Your immune system is attacking your body, like fireworks," the doctor told him.

                              His wife is a RN, and works closely with CDC. She did her research, and she's been doing everything she could to prevent him from taking the mRNA Covid vaccines.

                              "Enough fireworks inside him already," his RN wife said.

                              (In case anyone wonder why the Marines were in Somalia... "To save Army's a**," he said. )

                              .
                              Last edited by axhoaxho; 09-01-2021, 2:18 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1