Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WHO now condemns lock downs
Collapse
X
-
WHO now condemns lock downs
Tags: None -
Like Dr Fauci the flip flop. When they agree with both sides they can not be wrong....
Right?God so loved the world He gave His only Son... Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
John 3:16
NRA,,, Lifer
United Air Epic Fail Video ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u99Q7pNAjvg -
I came here to post this. You beat me to it. Strange how many of us have said from the beginning what the WHO and The Barrington Declaration is saying now, that the economic and physical and mental health far outweigh any benefit from lock down."I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." - Thomas Jefferson, 1824
Originally posted by SAN compnerdWhen the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.Comment
-
Pretty sure King Newsom (as well as Kate Brown and Jay Inslee) have direct lines to Xi and the CCP pulling their strings and threatening to expose them for being complicit if they don't play along.
Recall not long ago AG Barr was telling the nation that some state govs are reeeeealy close to Xi. Pretty sure this is what he was telling us.
The old adage "the ability to understand new information depends directly on how much one is paid not to understand new information" comes to mind."I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." - Thomas Jefferson, 1824
Originally posted by SAN compnerdWhen the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.Comment
-
We know Newscum is tied to queen botox/crazy nancy - and she has some sort of ties to China. In 1991 she spoke strongly against the tactics used against the protesters in Tienanmen square. Her position has softened considerably since then. Her husband has a large financial network. I would not be surprised in there is a way she is leveraged by China, the way she claims Trump is leveraged by Russia. Another case of dimocrat projection.Pretty sure King Newsom (as well as Kate Brown and Jay Inslee) have direct lines to Xi and the CCP pulling their strings and threatening to expose them for being complicit if they don't play along.
Recall not long ago AG Barr was telling the nation that some state govs are reeeeealy close to Xi. Pretty sure this is what he was telling us.
The old adage "the ability to understand new information depends directly on how much one is paid not to understand new information" comes to mind.Last edited by eaglemike; 10-11-2020, 11:28 AM.There are some people that it's just not worth engaging.
It's a muzzle BRAKE, not a muzzle break. Or is your muzzle tired?Comment
-
It's quite clear that much of the Democrat party is corrupted by China. DiFi had her spy/chauffeur. Some local pol from LA was busted recently for taking a bribe from a Chinese billionaire. Hunter had a 1.5 billion dollar deal with China. BJ Clinton sold them missile tech that he should not have. The list is almost endless.We know Newscum is tied to queen botox/crazy nancy - and she has some sort of ties to China. In 1991 she spoke strongly against the tactics used against the protesters in Tienanmen square. Her position has softened considerably since then. Her husband has a large financial network. I would not be surprised in there is a way she is leveraged by China, the way she claims Trump is leveraged by Russia. Another case of dimocrat projection.
I'd love to see this all exposed, I feel pretty strongly that the reason states run by Dem govs are going all masking/lock down is because Xi insists they do so to hurt Trump at the ballot box. Xi (and his puppet govs) doesn't care about Americans suffering, hell he's got 1.4 billion people who suffer worse conditions every day and he doesn't care about that one bit. It would be great to have our intel agencies release emails or calls between Xi and the Dem govs showing them bowing to Xi and the CCP to hurt Trump by hurting the American people.
It's pretty clear to me that this is the case. Oh and the 120 days of rioting? Probably enabled in part by an army of Chinese sent here by Xi (and Putin and Iran and others) to destabilize the nation with the cooperation of Dem govs and mayors who are Chicom puppets."I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." - Thomas Jefferson, 1824
Originally posted by SAN compnerdWhen the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,157
Posts: 25,144,982
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 46985 users online. 71 members and 46914 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment