Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DOJ looking into the possible gericide

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stonefly-2
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 4993

    DOJ looking into the possible gericide

    of exposing nursing home patients to known pathogens.


    What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

    Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

    https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


    I was born under a wandrin star.
  • #2
    sd_shooter
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Dec 2008
    • 14277

    Comment

    • #3
      JDoe
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jul 2008
      • 2430

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        edgerly779
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        CGN Contributor
        • Aug 2009
        • 19871

        How do the ner do wells inherit if they do not infect theier parents, grandparents.? The Italians did it .

        Comment

        • #5
          cleonard
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 958

          Technically true as all of us will be "would have died anyway." It's unavoidable.
          It's the acceleration of the process that is the problem here.

          Comment

          • #6
            el tardo
            Banned
            • Sep 2012
            • 1094

            Comment

            • #7
              stonefly-2
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2013
              • 4993


              Post a link to the thread you posted about the DOJ investigating.

              We all knew nipplerings and the others were ghouls to do what they did and the only way it wasn't murder was for us giving the benefit of the doubt that they may just be stupid. (they were democrats after all)

              First we laughed and then we just ignored as I recall but it had more to do with the quality of composition than the subject matter....so you know.
              What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

              Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

              https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


              I was born under a wandrin star.

              Comment

              • #8
                el tardo
                Banned
                • Sep 2012
                • 1094

                Originally posted by stonefly-2
                Post a link to the thread you posted about the DOJ investigating.

                We all knew nipplerings and the others were ghouls to do what they did and the only way it wasn't murder was for us giving the benefit of the doubt that they may just be stupid. (they were democrats after all)

                First we laughed and then we just ignored as I recall but it had more to do with the quality of composition than the subject matter....so you know.
                You just mad because I beat you to the punch

                Comment

                • #9
                  Bralowe
                  CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Aug 2014
                  • 734

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    stonefly-2
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 4993

                    Originally posted by el tardo
                    You just mad because I beat you to the punch


                    Yeah guess you got me.
                    What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

                    Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

                    https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


                    I was born under a wandrin star.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      smashycrashy
                      Veteran Member
                      • Sep 2011
                      • 2999

                      Attempt to use the DOJ for cheap political play in attempt to shift blame from their own federal guidance.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1