Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

when is enough enough for you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 4aces
    Member
    • Aug 2018
    • 163

    when is enough enough for you?

    what would have to happen before you say no more.
    We the people
  • #2
    superdave50
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2017
    • 813

    What would that look like in your mind?

    Comment

    • #3
      4aces
      Member
      • Aug 2018
      • 163

      i thought i asked you
      We the people

      Comment

      • #4
        freonr22
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Dec 2008
        • 12948

        What the topic?
        sigpic
        Originally posted by dantodd
        We will win. We are right. We will never stop fighting.
        Originally posted by bwiese
        They don't believe it's possible, but then Alison didn't believe there'd be 350K - 400K OLLs in CA either.
        Originally posted by louisianagirl
        Our fate is ours alone to decide as long as we remain armed heavily enough to dictate it.

        Comment

        • #5
          elSquid
          In Memoriam
          • Aug 2007
          • 11844

          Comment

          • #6
            .45_ACP
            Junior Member
            • Jan 2017
            • 87

            Originally posted by 4aces
            what would have to happen before you say no more.
            I'm pretty sure once I hit 4.5 million it will be enough.

            I will say no more work at that point.

            Comment

            • #7
              superdave50
              Senior Member
              • Feb 2017
              • 813

              Originally posted by 4aces
              i thought i asked you
              No, not exactly.

              Do you expect people to go postal? Say you finally hit that point in which it's "enough" what does that mean? No mask? No shopping? Leave the country?

              Comment

              • #8
                sealocan
                Calguns Addict
                • Mar 2012
                • 9956

                I should know the answer to this question because my girlfriend asked me the exact same question one time

                ... but I went to Mexico, in a El Camino and I decided she asked too many questions for me anyway.


                Last edited by sealocan; 08-19-2020, 7:38 PM. Reason: My bad, I thought we were doing movie quotes.

                Comment

                • #9
                  FightYouRightNow
                  Member
                  • Jun 2016
                  • 431

                  now THIS is an ominous thread
                  "Christ Almighty, it's like I'm sitting here playing cards with my brother's kids or something" - Johnny Tyler

                  Everyone remain calm, we're only dealing with first world problems, women, alcohol, and firearms.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    LBDamned
                    I need a LIFE!!
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 19040

                    Originally posted by FightYouRightNow
                    now THIS is an ominous thread
                    It barely got started and Ive already had enough.
                    "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      FightYouRightNow
                      Member
                      • Jun 2016
                      • 431

                      Originally posted by LBDamned
                      It barely got started and Ive already had enough.
                      Definitely DOJ trying to spot the crazies
                      "Christ Almighty, it's like I'm sitting here playing cards with my brother's kids or something" - Johnny Tyler

                      Everyone remain calm, we're only dealing with first world problems, women, alcohol, and firearms.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        4aces
                        Member
                        • Aug 2018
                        • 163

                        Originally posted by superdave50
                        No, not exactly.

                        Do you expect people to go postal? Say you finally hit that point in which it's "enough" what does that mean? No mask? No shopping? Leave the country?
                        i see your point
                        We the people

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          SanDiego619
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jan 2013
                          • 14362

                          My "enough is enough" was when they first started restricting us for no reason. They roped off hiking trails, I walked around the tape and hiked as much as I wanted wherever I wanted. Then they opened them, I still hike and do whatever I want, no mask. I am not wearing a mask outside. They will have to give me a ticket.
                          Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            joepamjohn
                            Veteran Member
                            • Apr 2009
                            • 2709

                            I’ve had enough.....wait, enough of what? Oh, I’ll take it!
                            "You can't handle the truth"

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              SonofWWIIDI
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Nov 2011
                              • 21583

                              I think the real question here is...
                              How much is too much?

                              Or the age old question...
                              How long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle?
                              Sorry, not sorry.
                              🎺

                              Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1