Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

does the gov speak like a bot?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 4aces
    Member
    • Aug 2018
    • 163

    does the gov speak like a bot?

    at first it just annoyed me to listen to him, but today I realized he sounds like those computer generated voices I hear on youtube without the annoying accents.
    We the people
  • #2
    ACfixer
    Calguns Addict
    • Feb 2012
    • 6093

    Hahahaha I think there have been some mentions of that here on CG before.
    Buy made in USA whenever possible.

    Comment

    • #3
      SanDiego619
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2013
      • 14315

      Yes, both of you are correct. There is speculation that he is an android, he looks and sounds like one. Data from star trek comes to mind.
      Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

      Comment

      • #4
        therealnickb
        King- Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2011
        • 8957

        Governor shaky McBlinky face?

        Comment

        • #5
          Mushin
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          • Apr 2019
          • 156

          "Ah-we-uh-must-ah-meet-uh-the-ah-moment."

          Comment

          • #6
            balgor
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 1553

            Pretty sure they need to update the emotional heuristics algorithm on Newsome, it isn't quite human.
            Critical Thinking Skills:
            Learn how to examine your sources and check for fake news or misleading facts.
            https://libguides.royalroads.ca/criticalthinking

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1