Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Another fraudulent HCQ study exposed.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • theLBC
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Oct 2017
    • 7377

    Another fraudulent HCQ study exposed.

    ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero


    these a-holes are killing people trying to kill the cure.

  • #2
    SAN compnerd
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • May 2009
    • 4725

    Originally posted by theLBC
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...ns-out-be-joke

    these a-holes are killing people trying to kill the cure.
    Hey, I just posted about this. You steal my thunder.

    Same study that Trashy posted about.
    "I think we have more machinery of government than is necessary, too many parasites living on the labor of the industrious." - Thomas Jefferson, 1824

    Originally posted by SAN compnerd
    When the middle east descends into complete chaos in 2-3 years due in part to the actions of this administration I'll necro post about how clueless I was.

    Comment

    • #3
      cleonard
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2011
      • 958

      That trial did produce one good HCQ result. Don't take super high doses as that causes problems. Too bad we already knew that.



      Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1