Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

LA County extending SIP until 7/30?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • titan
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 665

    LA County extending SIP until 7/30?

    Anybody see this, LA Times reporting
  • #2
    Gooseman
    Member
    • Oct 2017
    • 216

    It's on their homepage... www.latimes.com

    I am not a subscriber so I can't read the article. That really... sucks.

    Comment

    • #3
      ksg00
      Junior Member
      • Jan 2020
      • 67

      Here you go guys.

      [[ Los Angeles County’s stay-at-home orders will “with all certainty” be extended for the next three months, county Public Health Director acknowledged during a Board of Supervisors meeting on Tuesday. ]]



      oh hell noo!

      so basically newsom the socialist wants people to run out of the Fed extra $600 a week ($2,400 a month) unemployment. Which I believe it also end on end of July.
      Last edited by ksg00; 05-12-2020, 12:53 PM.
      TRUMP 2020

      Comment

      • #4
        Fastattack
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2008
        • 1663

        That should go over well.

        Comment

        • #5
          Chevy2Nova
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 559

          KTLA is reporting the same thing

          Comment

          • #6
            DolphinFan
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2012
            • 2584

            I predict wide spread civil disobedience leading to wide spread violence.
            LIBERTY & The pursuit of HAPPINESS are being violated.
            Time for Americans in Los Angeles to rely upon their 2A to defend against what is clearly becoming a Tyrannical government.
            After benefits run out in July, August will bring about more need for the unemployed, who will not have September rent, or money for any other bills.
            Halloween I expect a dull fledged purge.
            3 days later on November 3 Donald Trump gets re-elected and on November 4, the Left goes crazy with a second week of civil disobedience and violence.

            The future looks very bleak to me in California.
            10/15/2022 - Called to get on the list
            2/18/2023 - Interview set
            4/27/2023 - Class
            4/30/2023 - Live Scan
            5/9/2023 - Interview
            6/26/2023 - Approval Letter
            8/1/2023 - Issued

            Comment

            • #7
              woolybugger
              Member
              • Mar 2016
              • 337

              I had a feeling this was going to be the case .

              Comment

              • #8
                SanDiego619
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Jan 2013
                • 14327

                LOL, maximum rage. Lock people up and cancel Fourth of July? Cancel summer? No way, people are going to go ape S

                Especially when it gets in the 100s and people are locked into their sweltering homes or being told to stand outside with a mask on waiting to get inside a store. Yeah right.
                Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

                Comment

                • #9
                  holt7153
                  CGN Contributor
                  • Aug 2010
                  • 1877

                  civil unrest
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    nitehawk117
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                    • Feb 2013
                    • 136

                    Considering that over 47% of deaths(745 out of 1569 as of the time of this post) have occurred in "retirement" or "assisted living" homes, this is totally asinine. But I wouldn't expect any less from the idiots running this county.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      SanJoseMarkp
                      Member
                      • Oct 2018
                      • 119

                      so restaurants can open for dine-in service but gun stores which in general have an average of 2-3 customers maybe 10 max normally are still not able to open? Oh yeah they like to insist the 2A does not apply in California.

                      I wonder if they are afraid of an armed populous. maybe if they were.... I don't know treating the state as a democratic republic instead of tyrannical socialist regime they would have nothing to worry about.

                      EDIT: Of course newsome already sidestepped his leadership on the gun store essential or not argument by passing the buck to local jurisdictions but he could mandate they are able to open but would rather not man up and take the political heat.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        mjv
                        Member
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 291

                        This will be interesting.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Dan_Eastvale
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Apr 2013
                          • 10783

                          California was Listening to Fauci today.....

                          That's why....

                          I hope Utah wasn't paying any attention to Fauci today.. Or will, at least, ignore him.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            bagman
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2010
                            • 568

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              jimmykan
                              Veteran Member
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 3103

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1