Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ER Physician Drops Multiple COVID-19 Bombshells
Collapse
X
-
Good video OP._________________________________________"If the American people come to believe that the government is no longer constrained by the law then they will conclude that neither are they." - Michael Cannon, Cato Inst. 2014

Comment
-
I am friends with Dr. Ericson's brother and while at his house today, he asked me to post this up. Looks like you beat me to it, but I am glad this video is getting around.Last edited by Youngearth; 04-25-2020, 7:11 PM.Do you love your kids? Get them out of the government schools!!Comment
-
What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?
Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".
https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf
I was born under a wandrin star.Comment
-
-
Battle royal boys. the rona is a joke and will soon me the tree that the socialists pushing the freak out narrative will swing from ... I can’t waitComment
-
Oh i know huh?
cuz that's what the world has been waiting on to settle this contentious
matter.
The opinion of a couple of proprietors of a handful of clinics in Fresno.
Oh wait, my bad that was "emphatic" opinion.What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?
Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".
https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf
I was born under a wandrin star.Comment
-
Those docs must not peruse the chinese flu forum on cal guns, otherwise they'd know how bad it actually is and that Trump is the devil.
Sent from my SM-N960U using TapatalksigpicComment
-
Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.Originally posted by bwiese[BTW, I have no problem seeing DEA Agents and drug cops hanging from ropes, but that's a separate political issue.]Comment
-
What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?
Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".
https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf
I was born under a wandrin star.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,750
Posts: 25,151,227
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17376 users online. 72 members and 17304 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment