Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

China's claim

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stonefly-2
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2013
    • 4993

    China's claim

    Not being one to dismiss a claim simply for coming from a quarter i despise,

    (unless it's from one of the leftist trolls on here)

    and being vaguely aware that some sort of multi nation games had taken place in Wuhan whose chronology would match pretty well to the incubation period of the Wuhan flu i went looking further.

    Someone please tell me how this is the biggest load of crap ever.



    What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

    Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

    https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


    I was born under a wandrin star.
  • #2
    zhyla
    Banned
    • Aug 2009
    • 2017

    Could you summarize so I don't have to stare at some guy's nose for 27 minutes?

    Comment

    • #3
      walterSOBCHAK
      Member
      • Feb 2015
      • 372

      Can we get some cliff notes Pal? Life is kinda short, don't really have 30 minutes to spare.

      Comment

      • #4
        stonefly-2
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2013
        • 4993

        Watch it or don't,

        my preface indicates what it's about.
        What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

        Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

        https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


        I was born under a wandrin star.

        Comment

        • #5
          meno377
          ?????
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Jul 2013
          • 4911

          I'm listening, but he made a claim about the this virus being a combination of SARS and AIDS. B.S. AIDS can only be caught by the virus entering the bloodstream. That is only accomplished through intercourse (backdoor or frontdoor) and needles/injections.

          I'm still listening.
          Originally posted by Fjold
          I've been married so long that I don't even look both ways when I cross the street.
          Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program.
          -Milton Friedman


          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            stonefly-2
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2013
            • 4993

            Originally posted by meno377
            I'm listening, but he made a claim about the this virus being a combination of SARS and AIDS. B.S. AIDS can only be caught by the virus entering the bloodstream. That is only accomplished through intercourse (backdoor or frontdoor) and needles/injections.

            I'm still listening.

            I understand what you say about AIDS and that's certainly true,
            but we have no such understanding of this (theoretical) combination.

            Iv'e watched this guy before and his main interest of investigation is deep state type matters,
            this seems only to have fallen into his lap due to the priority we all feel.

            Watching some of his other blogs may add context but he seems to be working on the assumption that the swamp released a Bioweapon in Wuhan.

            The motives for that would be pretty complex but may explain what seems like undue cooperation between China and ourselves under the circumstances.

            have we a common enemy in this?
            What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

            Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

            https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


            I was born under a wandrin star.

            Comment

            • #7
              Wherryj
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Mar 2010
              • 11085

              Originally posted by meno377
              I'm listening, but he made a claim about the this virus being a combination of SARS and AIDS. B.S. AIDS can only be caught by the virus entering the bloodstream. That is only accomplished through intercourse (backdoor or frontdoor) and needles/injections.

              I'm still listening.
              Combining SARS with HIV would more than likely end up with a virus less lethal than both. You can't just combine different things willy nilly and expect that you will get the worst features of both.
              "What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you'd like it to mean?"
              -Antonin Scalia, Supreme Court Justice
              "Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
              I like my guns like the left likes their voters-"undocumented".

              Comment

              • #8
                NoHeavyHitter
                Banned
                • Jul 2011
                • 2876

                Originally posted by stonefly-2
                Not being one to dismiss a claim simply for coming from a quarter i despise,
                Same here. I choose to dismiss any claims from china because they are chronic liars.

                Comment

                • #9
                  zhyla
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 2017

                  Originally posted by meno377
                  I'm listening, but he made a claim about the this virus being a combination of SARS and AIDS.
                  LOL.

                  Stonerfly, why post crackpot videos?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    stonefly-2
                    Veteran Member
                    • Mar 2013
                    • 4993

                    Originally posted by zhyla
                    LOL.

                    Stonerfly, why post crackpot videos?

                    I do think your characterization is probably correct i just don't dismiss him out of hand.

                    He makes a lot of points worth considering like the 22 vials of bioweapon that went missing yet no arrests were made,

                    the connection of %20 of people in Milan being Chinese and many having gone to the Wuhan games,

                    the particulars of how you would build out a sample of virus to a deployable amount if you were to do such a thing and so many things he says and the names he gives are checkable.

                    I don't think anyone of us knows the truth and with all the desperate actions the swamp has taken to defend itself from being drained i guess i'll listen to what he is trying to say.

                    Lots of large shapes moving in the shadows right now.
                    What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

                    Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

                    https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


                    I was born under a wandrin star.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      KatMan53
                      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                      • Aug 2019
                      • 236

                      Wasn't it said (in China) a couple of weeks ago that they think the U.S. biologically engineered this and brought it to Wuhan via soldiers?

                      That statement pretty much erased any interest I had in hearing a Chinese explanation for SARS-cov-2.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        stonefly-2
                        Veteran Member
                        • Mar 2013
                        • 4993

                        Originally posted by KatMan53
                        Wasn't it said (in China) a couple of weeks ago that they think the U.S. biologically engineered this and brought it to Wuhan via soldiers?

                        That statement pretty much erased any interest I had in hearing a Chinese explanation for SARS-cov-2.

                        Well i'm no fan of them myself and not sticking up for them now.

                        Certainly their concealing the facts has brought huge damage to the rest of the world.

                        i'm just saying if down the road it seems like they're getting a pass to some degree maybe check back on this thread.
                        What do you call the people that abandoned the agenda of John Kennedy and adopted the agenda of Lee Oswald?

                        Pronouns: "Dude" and "Playa".

                        https://billstclair.com/Unintended-Consequences.pdf


                        I was born under a wandrin star.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1