Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

OC Armory's latest AOW

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • OCArmory
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 1321

    OC Armory's latest AOW

    After months of hunting my brother finally found the AOW he wanted. It is definitely cool. It's a Denny's guns auto burglar. It's a copy of the original ithaca.


    I think it is time for an NFA forum so we can put the pics in the right section.
    Mike
  • #2
    Black Majik
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 9695

    OH MY GOD!!! WANT!!

    Comment

    • #3
      dragonbait1a
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 596

      The Wife says, "Ultimate Home Defense Gun!"

      RGB
      Survival and Shooting Blog

      Comment

      • #4
        Bobula
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2007
        • 9386

        Want so badly!
        Originally posted by Kestryll
        Yeah, don't tell that rat bastard Kestryll, he'll shut it down.

        Fascist pig....

        Comment

        • #5
          tgriffin
          Calguns Addict
          • Nov 2006
          • 5175

          What? No bayonet? Insert pic here of racoon reaching through fence.
          Originally posted by pullnshoot25
          I would love to have a hole cut in the ceiling so I could pop out and BAM! Hit 'em with my spice weasel...
          Originally posted by aileron
          The hassle would be between this. (_._) and this (_0_).
          Originally posted by Neil McCauley
          When Im wearing a miniskirt than yeah sure I use my foot to flush the urinals all the time!

          Comment

          • #6
            rockdogz
            Member
            • Oct 2009
            • 447

            So how can a "regular guy" get one of these??

            Comment

            • #7
              QuarterBoreGunner
              Administrator
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Oct 2005
              • 9389

              Originally posted by tgriffin
              What? No bayonet? Insert pic here of racoon reaching through fence.
              Heh, I see what you did there.
              /Chris

              I have a perfect Burning Man attendance record: zero.

              You do know there are more guns in the country than there are in the city.
              Everyone and their mums is packin' round here!
              Like who?
              Farmers.
              Who else?
              Farmers' mums.

              Comment

              • #8
                Hk996
                Senior Member
                • Mar 2007
                • 659

                Mad Max!
                kevin.

                Comment

                • #9
                  Q
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 6668

                  Originally posted by Black Majik
                  OH MY GOD!!! WANT!!
                  I'll second that. Need!
                  2024 New Year?s resolution will be no posting..

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    WTSGDYBBR
                    Senior Member
                    • Jun 2010
                    • 2159

                    Now there is a post about this I have a question. I was at the Costa Mesa show and I saw a small 12ga single shot gun it was around 1 foot total long. I talked to the guy and he said its Dros as a single shot pistol but it takes up to 3 weeks for some sort of TAX stamps anyone know ?
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      gunsmithcats
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 1382

                      That is pure sex in a handheld form.
                      Do you guys accept Kidneys as trades? LOL


                      That is also an AOW WTSGDY. According to OC Armory, the paperworks been 8-10 weeks wait time with the ATF, so a lot longer than 3 weeks.
                      Do you know how much he was asking for it? Wouldn't mind a short stubby shotty.
                      For Sale!!
                      Glock 44 .22lr

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Cali-Shooter
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Oct 2009
                        • 9192

                        Now we know where the 'Once Upon a Time in Mexico' pistol ended up.
                        In Glock We Trust.
                        Originally posted by jeep7081
                        My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.
                        Originally posted by AleksandreCz
                        Thank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
                        WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairs
                        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Mac Attack
                          Senior Member
                          • Apr 2008
                          • 2127

                          I shot one just like the one pictured. A guy I know back in GA made himself an illegal SBS. It was quite the handful and after firing it a couple of times I was done. At close range it could be a very effective defensive weapon.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            OCArmory
                            Senior Member
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 1321

                            I will try and locate the AOW thread here. Basically this is a NFA firearm just like a machine gun. BUT this is classified as an AOW so only a $5 tax stamp and no permit needed for California. It takes 8-10 weeks for the paperwork to come back from the feds. We recommend using a trust or a corporation to purchase it as you would need a chief law enforcement officer sign off. I can walk you through the whole process. I haven't seen many of these around but I will tell you that it was over two grand. With these pistols we do them like the AR and AK pistols, as a single shot. took some creativity with this one.
                            Mike

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              cedricxerxes
                              CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                              CGN Contributor
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 113

                              Originally posted by OCArmory
                              I will try and locate the AOW thread here.
                              It's in ke6guj's signature.


                              Thanks for making more Title II firearms available to California's average joes.

                              .
                              NRA Benefactor Member / CRPA Life Member

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1