Does anyone know a good gunsmith that can modify my old benelli m-1 circa 1989.I am having some feeding issues and would like to hotrod it slightly for 3-gun and fun gun.Hotrodding like larger safety and bolt handle a smoother trigger perhaps a rail to be able to place an eotech.Generaly smooth up action to improve dependability.Norcal would be great but I am willing to ship .Thanks Jim
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
benelli m-1
Collapse
X
-
What kind of feeding issues? Need new springs? Maybe send it back to Benelli.
Safety, bolt handle (and lifter, follower, various springs) are easy enough to do yourself.
Trigger work - Taran Tactical or Salient Arms?
Rail- probably any local gunsmith can drill and tap for a rail. Some say the M1 doesn't like a bunch of weight on the receiver because it affects the inertia recoil system. YMMV -
Taran Butler @ Taran Tactical Innovations in Simi Valley CA.
TTI M1/M2 Upgrade Package
Taran has been innovating and customizing Benellis for over a decade. The TTI Custom Benelli is the by far the winningest tactical shotgun in the world, credited with winning multiple titles including the USPSA Triple Crown, the Fort Benning...If I ever stop laughing, I'm dead.
The shooting star - Tom Knapp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9jUkOAvP9gComment
-
I would call Rancho Cordova Guns and Ammo here in Sac. Ask for John. He has worked on my M2 and all my guns that I shoot for competition. He does outstanding work!Does anyone know a good gunsmith that can modify my old benelli m-1 circa 1989.I am having some feeding issues and would like to hotrod it slightly for 3-gun and fun gun.Hotrodding like larger safety and bolt handle a smoother trigger perhaps a rail to be able to place an eotech.Generaly smooth up action to improve dependability.Norcal would be great but I am willing to ship .Thanks Jim1 John 4:15 "Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,563
Posts: 25,149,200
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33804 users online. 139 members and 33665 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment