Bobwhite is half the price. I'd get a 20 gauge. Am I going to be happier spending more money on the Uggie grade 1? Use would be for grouse and quail.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ugartechea vs CZ
Collapse
X
-
Ugartechea vs CZ
Tags: None -
Go with the Ugartechea, much better built and reliable. I've had/have both, and currently have a Ugartechea in 410ga and 28ga. Great quail gun.
Lots of trigger problems with the CZ (Huglu). You get a lot for the money in the CZ but in the end is it worth having issues in the field?
Look for a used Ugartechea on Gun Broker or Guns America. I've seen them for ~$1200. -
No comparison. CZ/Huglu are OK for what they are, but Uggies are a whole lot better.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,629
Posts: 25,149,854
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23741 users online. 153 members and 23588 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment