Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Triple B Clays, Sat 9:00am, sporting clays

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ysr_racer
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 12014

    Triple B Clays, Sat 9:00am, sporting clays

    If anybody wants to shoot a round, a few of us will be there.
  • #2
    jpscoot_21
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2007
    • 1186

    I'd like to go out there. Never been..

    Comment

    • #3
      ceh383
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2013
      • 2536

      I won't be able to make it, the social planner (wife) made other plans
      "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

      Comment

      • #4
        RNE228
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2013
        • 2458

        Place looks nice. Would like to, but appears it is a 6 hour drive from east of Sacramento

        Comment

        • #5
          Dodgerfan323
          Junior Member
          • Feb 2014
          • 30

          Only two exits away from me

          Comment

          • #6
            ysr_racer
            Banned
            • Mar 2006
            • 12014

            I'm hearing a lot of excuses.

            Here's a few more you can use:

            The sun was in my eyes
            I have a pebble in my shoe
            It was a slow pull
            It was a fast pull
            Somebody sneezed in the clubhouse (trap shooters only)

            Comment

            • #7
              RayPDA
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 909

              I couldn't run a round of trap or skeet today; I think I'll join you guys to see if this sporting clays stuff will help me.

              Brad - is the 60 fusterclucked in the morning still?

              Comment

              • #8
                ceh383
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2013
                • 2536

                Originally posted by ysr_racer
                I'm hearing a lot of excuses.

                Here's a few more you can use:

                The sun was in my eyes
                I have a pebble in my shoe
                It was a slow pull
                It was a fast pull
                Somebody sneezed in the clubhouse (trap shooters only)

                Tell that to my wife...
                "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

                Comment

                • #9
                  ysr_racer
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 12014

                  While the rest of you were home baking cookies, we had a great day at the range. No crowds, good weather, TOUGH targets.

                  Actually it was surprisingly empty today. They told me yesterday had backups at every station.

                  Ray, did you get the pump shotgun opened?

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1