Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Black Aces Tactical

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    defcon
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Aug 2011
    • 3006

    i just purchased a magpul version without the stock. going to put an XLR tactical stock on it instead.

    this will go well with my mag fed Saiga 12. i love this BS

    i got the base version of $499.

    im going with the Warhammer top rail and modifying it with my mill to make it a long slot instead of all those circles



    Last edited by defcon; 11-07-2014, 9:49 AM.

    Comment

    • #17
      Sicarius
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Jan 2008
      • 2917

      I actually like the concept of the mag fed pump shotgun. Definately not a go-to but it would be neat. I dunno about all the other junk on it but I think the cheapest one is about 5 or 600 bucks... I am considering picking one up. They use to sell just the receiver kit and you just swap over your parts. I really wish they were based on the 870 platform though...
      Kevin

      Comment

      • #18
        defcon
        Vendor/Retailer
        • Aug 2011
        • 3006

        Originally posted by Sicarius
        I actually like the concept of the mag fed pump shotgun. Definately not a go-to but it would be neat. I dunno about all the other junk on it but I think the cheapest one is about 5 or 600 bucks... I am considering picking one up. They use to sell just the receiver kit and you just swap over your parts. I really wish they were based on the 870 platform though...
        Kevin
        yea just go with the barebones $499 without any accessories.

        10 round mags with no bullet button!!

        i wanted one of these when he first started doing them but wasnt willing to pay over $1000 for all that accessories that came with it.

        Comment

        • #19
          Sicarius
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Jan 2008
          • 2917

          I really wish the window for the AOW didn't close. I would love to have one of these with a short barrel.
          Kevin

          Comment

          • #20
            gixer1k
            Member
            • Feb 2012
            • 207

            Originally posted by Sicarius
            I really wish the window for the AOW didn't close. I would love to have one of these with a short barrel.
            Kevin
            I've been thinking about making an AOW of these too. I don't think anything has changed yet. Buy the pistol grip shotgun, apply for the stamp, cut the barrel. Electronic forms are fast, about 1 month I think.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1