I've had a Mav 88 for 14 years. Used it a lot. I would definitely trust it for HD and do. I recently replaced the plastic forend tube with one from an older M500. Took a lot of the slop out of it. Replaced the forend with a Hogue. Disassembled it and fully cleaned it twice in 14 years for no other reason than because I felt bad for it. Great gun for the price.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Saw this advertisement
Collapse
X
-
-
Great gun, I have multiple friends with the maverick 88 all report no problems with them. They do all have a sloppy fore end but its not a big deal, my 590a1 has a sloppy fore end and I never had a single issue with it.Bounce a ball in Football that's a fumble. Baseball, no bouncing at all. Bounce a ball in Hockey, well that's a mandatory drug test right there...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,849
Posts: 25,152,400
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10399 users online. 45 members and 10354 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment