Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Condor Outback

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    CHS
    Moderator Emeritus
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Jan 2008
    • 11338

    Originally posted by ucdusc
    What is the shortest barrel length for trap/skeet ranges/tournies?
    Depends on the range.

    I've been to some where it was 24"

    I thought Triple-B's was 21", but it seems as though they are 20".
    Please read the Calguns Wiki
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
    --Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishment"

    Comment

    • #17
      ucdusc
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2008
      • 16

      Originally posted by bdsmchs
      Depends on the range.

      I've been to some where it was 24"

      I thought Triple-B's was 21", but it seems as though they are 20".
      I see... what would you say is a decent low priced semi then
      I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

      When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.

      An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.

      Comment

      • #18
        Moonclip
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2004
        • 4390

        Originally posted by ucdusc
        I see... what would you say is a decent low priced semi then
        Probably something used. I picked up a Win 1400 in 2006 for $125, they usually go cheap and are considered the lightest kinking 12ga auto for some reason. Or an older Rem 11 maybe though they are hard to take apart.
        .22short .22lr .22mag .25acp .32acp .32H&Rmag,.35rem .30carbine
        7.62x25Tok 7.62x38r .380acp .38S&W .38spl 9x18Mak 9mmPara .35rem
        9mmLargo .38super .357mag .40S&W 10mm .41mag .44spl .44mag
        .45acp .45LC 6.5Carcano 7.7Japanese 7.62x54r 6.5Swede,6.5x54r
        .30-40Krag 7.5French 8x57Mauser .223Rem 7.62x39 .410bore .30-30
        20ga 12ga .303British 8x56r 7.5x55Swiss .30-06...

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1