I have a Winchester model 12 in 16ga 2 barrel set.Serial #'s put it @ 1913 and has all the matching serial #'s for the reciever and 2 barrels (1 MOD and 1Full). My grandfather had kept the gun in perfect condition. Where he got it from I am not sure. My question is has anyone seen a model 12 with a matching 2 barrel set from this early of a time for sale. I have looked on gunsamerica and gunbroker for almost a year and never seen another one come up for sale. I was thinking of selling it to get a 20ga O/U or the new CTi105 but not sure what to ask if I was going to sell it or if I even should. It is great to carry around looking for doves.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
1913 Winchester model 12 2barrel set
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,909
Posts: 25,153,047
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23702 users online. 108 members and 23594 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
