Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

need help finding a longer forend for Mossberg 500

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bellwilliam
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 1947

    need help finding a longer forend for Mossberg 500

    I have 2 Mossberg. 500 and Mav88. both have Hogue forend on them right now.

    currently, forend is too far for my support hand. I prefer left arm closer, it is less tiring for a 2 day shotgun class.

    I am looking for a longer forend. something with flare (side closest to shooter) end, so forend overlaps the receiver by an inch or so (I have other shotguns that does this).

    thanks
  • #2
    bellwilliam
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 1947

    push...

    Comment

    • #3
      Nrai2020
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2013
      • 2343

      Hit the gym

      Comment

      • #4
        Garand1911
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2002
        • 1443

        Would this help?



        or this ...




        A longer forearm is going to hit the side saddle if you have one, and it will cover the loading port/follower. Not that its a bad thing, unless you want to load the mag tube with action back.
        Maybe a quad rail with a pistol grip mounted as far to the rear as possible.

        Maybe this ...
        "I saved your life, AND brought you pizza" -- Me

        Comment

        • #5
          Thanatous
          Junior Member
          • Jul 2014
          • 1

          MagPul Angled Foregrip

          You can try this.

          ERGO TRIRAIL Forend - Mossberg (6 15/16" Length) 500/590 P/N 4865, $80
          MagPul AFG Angled Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer P/N AFG1, $40
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Thanatous; 07-31-2014, 11:26 PM.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1