Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Choosing a trap/skeet setup

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    ysr_racer
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 12014

    605 & Rosemead. This sunday is their monthly sporting clays shoot. If anyone wants to join us, I got an extra 1187.

    No excuses.

    Comment

    • #17
      CHS
      Moderator Emeritus
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Jan 2008
      • 11338

      Originally posted by ysr_racer
      605 & Rosemead. This sunday is their monthly sporting clays shoot. If anyone wants to join us, I got an extra 1187.

      No excuses.
      60 and Rosemead, not 605

      What time is the shoot? The girlfriend and I WILL be there, but we'll have a larger party with us for some trap. If the sporting clays is early enough, we might be able to join in.

      I have an extra 870 AND an extra single-shot if anyone needs
      Please read the Calguns Wiki
      Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
      --Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishment"

      Comment

      • #18
        ysr_racer
        Banned
        • Mar 2006
        • 12014

        Originally posted by bdsmchs
        60 and Rosemead, not 605
        Yep, it's the 60 not the 605.

        SC tournament starts about 9:00am. Cost is about $75.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1