I want to replace my charging handle on my M4. Are there any + or -'s with the FFT steel or Ti handle? I thought I read some neg's about the Ti some time ago, but can't locate the info again.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Charging handle
Collapse
X
-
I picked up the KZ one myself, because it was pretty much an enlarged replica of the original. I liked that the detents were cut to mimic the original, so it didn't spin freely.
However, during a steel match on a very very windy day, where dust was so thick in the air that I couldn't see more than 15 yards, I was clearing a stovepipe, and threw the charging handle out of the bolt. I didn't realize until I went to clear another malfunction, that the handle was missing.
FYI that was the only time that I'd ever had malfunctions with my M4. It had seen 600+ rounds before the match with no cleaning. The dust and dirt just killed it.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,798
Posts: 25,151,707
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13851 users online. 125 members and 13726 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment