I hadn't shot trap in a while. When to lake wolhford tonight and shot afew rounds. I was only shooting 19s and 20s but still had a blast. Just had to say it, carry on.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Forgot how much fun it was
Collapse
X
-
Its really fun, wife and I shoot trap almost every week. Good way to meet people too, I've noticed that many older/retired gentlemen will bring out many of their toys to the trap field and are always open to letting you try them.
Its the next best thing to going to the Grand American to test shotguns.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,617
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20481 users online. 85 members and 20396 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment