I bought a Savage Arms Stevens 320 a while back but wanting to make some changes. But, I cant find any accessories that are made for it. I have seen that the Steven 320 was a copy of Winchester 1300 that has been discontinued but don't know how close these two are and if they can be interchangeable parts. I have looked though cheaper than dirt. any help will be helpful thanks
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
stevens 320
Collapse
X
-
stevens 320
Tags: None -
IIRC the 320 is a clone of the Win 1400 and not the 1300. As evidenced by the squared off rear of the receiver (ala 1400) instead of the V-shape familiar to us 1300 owners.
Unfortunately there weren't many accessories made for the 1300 and I think even less for the 1400. -
The Winchester 1400 is semi-auto, the 320 is a pump, pretty sure it's not a copy of that.IIRC the 320 is a clone of the Win 1400 and not the 1300. As evidenced by the squared off rear of the receiver (ala 1400) instead of the V-shape familiar to us 1300 owners.
Unfortunately there weren't many accessories made for the 1300 and I think even less for the 1400.
I don't own a 320 but have looked at them several times and they are "clones" of the Winchester 1200/1300 shotguns. As Steve pointed out, the stocks are not interchangeable and I am unsure what, if any, other parts are.
What are you looking to change?Comment
-
-
i would like to change out the foregrip to a pistol style grip. I want to change the stock to a adjustable but that will most not likely happen. I have notice that I can find some attachment adaptors to add lights and sights, but not to sure how well the universal attachments are.Comment
-
If you can't find one made specifically for a Winchester I believe that a generic (labeled as fitting Rem/Moss/Win) foregrip will work with your Steven's.
Possibly the same kind of generic-replacement might work on the stock as well but the only way to know for sure would be to buy one. So be sure to get it from a source that will allow for an easy return if it doesn't work.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,729
Posts: 25,150,856
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17702 users online. 147 members and 17555 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment