I've got a lead on a Valtro shotgun and its on consignment. They are asking $1150.00 for it. Is this a good price? I've seen them listed on Gun Broker.com for about half that price. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Valtro Shotgun
Collapse
X
-
Valtro Shotgun
Last edited by BroncoBob; 08-14-2008, 10:01 PM.sigpic
NRA MEMBER
Originally Posted by ar15barrels
Unscrew the lid. There is a foil seal there.
Pull the seal off and screw the lid back on.
Then you can squeeze the mustard and it will come out of the bottle..
Liberals are termites eating at the foundation of our constitution.
Michael ReaganTags: None -
I have seen them on Gunbroker for way less as well. So what does that tell you about the price. Keep shopping and be patient, try to find one with extra mags. The whole idea of detachable mags is mute without extra mags. -
I own a Valtro PM5 and it all depends. What's the condition? How many mags does it come with? Which model is it, i.e. does it have the folding stock, standard stock, pistol grip stock, front sights, rear sights? Was it a custom job by Jardine for a LEO, or is it a civilian (standard) one?
I've heard that the custom ones by Jardine can start at around $1150 for a brand new one, and it includes all the goodies such as 2 mags, front and rear sights, folding stock, and pistol grip, however he only sells them to LEO directly. The standard (civilian) ones should be about half that price for a lightly used one.Comment
-
Seems hi.
PM sent.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,736
Posts: 25,150,970
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 12593 users online. 123 members and 12470 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment