Hey there. I'm looking to buy an Ithaca 37 DS Police Special shotgun with the extended tube and the rifle sights and the smooth barrel. I have not had much like finding one so I have come here on a suggestion. Any links and offers will be greatly considered. Ones formerly used by police departments will be appreciated even more.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for an Ithaca 37 DSPS
Collapse
X
-
Where are you located?
My department just sold the old m37. I was able to buy one but am not in love with it."You are at fault for questioning the approved narrative.".... Cannon
Illegitimi non carborundum
John 15:13
"Let us form one body, one heart, and defend to the last warrior our country, our homes, our liberty, and the graves of our fathers." Tecumseh -


Painted by the dept. I think to cover up the yellow stun at only paint."You are at fault for questioning the approved narrative.".... Cannon
Illegitimi non carborundum
John 15:13
"Let us form one body, one heart, and defend to the last warrior our country, our homes, our liberty, and the graves of our fathers." TecumsehComment
-
Yep I got a surplus M37 DSPS from my department. I'll probably never shoot it because it has a rifled bore and probably wont shoot buck very well.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,894
Posts: 25,152,880
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 45484 users online. 137 members and 45347 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

20 inch smooth barrel, rifle sights, extended tube, parkerized finish. Must be slamfire capable.
Comment