no no
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
what
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Illegal to have a folding or collapsing stock with a pistol grip on a semi-auto shotgun in California.Is it possible to extend the barrel long enough to make it legal to enable the folding stock?
I have seen folding stock pump shotguns, and I have seen a folding stock AK with a long barrel that I was told was legal at the time a couple years back here in California.
Any comments or insight appreciated.Originally posted by cockedandglockedGetting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill. -
Yes it is. Take a look at the flowchart for the min overall lenght required in the shortest configuration- that would be with the stock folded.
And as the other Poster stated- keep yourself legal with the laws around AWs.
So bullet button on a rifle
No folding stocks and pistol grip on semi auto shotguns (if I understand the law correctly.Rule 1- ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED
Rule 2 -NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO DESTROY (including your hands and legs)
Rule 3 -KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET
Rule 4 -BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT IS BEYOND IT
(thanks to Jeff Cooper)Comment
-
Originally posted by cockedandglockedGetting called a DOJ shill has become a rite of passage around here. I've certainly been called that more than once - I've even seen Kes get called that. I haven't seen Red-O get called that yet, which is very suspicious to me, and means he's probably a DOJ shill.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,655
Posts: 25,150,170
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15271 users online. 132 members and 15139 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment