Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Benelli M1 front sling mount - is it supposed to rattle?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UA2008
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 2

    Benelli M1 front sling mount - is it supposed to rattle?

    Benelli owners:

    I tried to find this using search but came up empty handed. I just got a deal on a used Benelli M1 and the front sling mount rattles on the magazine tube and I can't seem to tighten it down. Is this normal?

    Thanks
  • #2
    ar15barrels
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 57175

    Originally posted by UA2008
    Is this normal?
    Yes.
    They all do that.
    Randall Rausch

    AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
    Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
    Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
    Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
    Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

    Comment

    • #3
      tonelar
      Dinosaur
      • Mar 2008
      • 6081

      It's normal on the knock-off Benellis. On genuine ones; it slides left and right as if on bearings.

      You know Im kidding right?
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        UA2008
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2008
        • 2

        Thanks, guys. What a pain in the a$s.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1