How do you folks mount your tac lights to the magazine tube of your 870's? I just bought a new Express Tactical. Thanks again...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
870 tac light question?
Collapse
X
-
Depends on the type of light you are going to use. CDM Gear makes several different types, which are all excellent. http://www.cdmgear.com/lightmounts.html -
Just put this on today. CDM Mod C mount paired with a Blackhawk Gladius. Great build quality and one of the lowest profile mounts I've seen. Picked it up from amazon for about $55. There are less expensive mounts but I didn't want a piece of plastic and most of them are pretty cumbersome.

Comment
-
Cannot go wrong with www.cdmgear,com I use the BMT mounts with TLR-1'sC Co. 509th ABN/PFDR
83-85
USPSA CRO
MEMBER: USPSA, GSSF, Richmond Rod & Gun, Sunnyvale Rod & Gun
sigpicComment
-
I put a light on my 870 using http://www.amazon.com/Streamlight-RE...nt+streamlight it works alright. Though If I have my fingers too far forward on the foregrip they have hit the mount.
EDIT: Note I don't have the magazine tube extension, if I did I would have more mounting options.Comment
-
-
Distinguished Rifleman #1924
NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
NRL22 Match Director at WEGC
https://www.ocabj.netComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,827
Posts: 25,152,150
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13817 users online. 131 members and 13686 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.





Comment