Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How much can i sell this windchester defender for?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ric4a12d
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2014
    • 1

    How much can i sell this windchester defender for?

    Just wanted to know how much i can sell this shotgun for? thanks in advance!
    rich
    Attached Files
  • #2
    510GUY
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 1368

    About $250-$300

    Comment

    • #3
      Ed_Hazard
      Calguns Addict
      • Oct 2008
      • 5146

      Originally posted by 510GUY
      About $250-$300
      Nowadays, closer to$200/$250 than $300.


      Mismatched wood with wear to the stock and forearm, barrel is mismatched color wise.
      Would make a fine truck gun if mechanically sound, or base for a tacticool build.

      Last edited by Ed_Hazard; 01-10-2014, 6:03 PM.
      Originally Posted by Sic Boy
      And I bet Jobs surfs porn. If he doesn't, I'll eat a live baby on stage at the next Apple event.
      Originally posted by AJAX22
      Don't F with those guys... they can probably use their teabag to inflict blunt force trauma.


      Comment

      • #4
        200Apples
        -DVC- Mojave Lever Crew
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Dec 2011
        • 7217

        .
        I concur with Ed's assessment, based on the roughly $330.00 and $400.00 (that one was factory-equipped with a 26" SKEET barrel) I've paid for these two, fine 870 Wingmasters...

        .
        "Get a proper holster, and go hot. The End." - SplitHoof

        NRA Lifetime | Avatar courtesy Elon Musk's Twitter User SomthingWicked

        Comment

        • #5
          Teeko
          Veteran Member
          • Nov 2013
          • 2698

          What a Beauty

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1