Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Khan magazine extension?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bb223
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 1

    Khan magazine extension?

    The gun shop near me has an 18.5" barreled Khan semiauto for what I feel is a good price.

    But the 4+1 capacity kind of kills it for me, as does the cheap feeling stock.

    I would like to know if this model of shotgun can take Remington 1100 or 11-87 magazine extensions.

    And, if not, which magazine extensions (if any) will it work with?

    Also, can I fit a Remington 1100/11-87 Speedfeed stock set to it?

    Thanks ahead of time,
    bb223
  • #2
    MAX100
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2007
    • 520

    The Remington 870 tube ext will fit some of the Turkish made shotguns. You will just have to try it. You can try a Remington mag tube cap also if you know of someone with a 870, 1187 or 1100. They should be willing to do it at the gun shop.


    GC
    ==GUN CONNECTION==
    GunConnect@prtcnet.com

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1