I am asking for a 12 ga, 2 3/4" 'black' semi shotgun for Christmas. I have found the Tac2 and Tac4 online. I like the 18" Tac2 barrel, but I like the look of the buttstock on the Tac4, but it has a 22" barrel. Can the Tac4 buttstock be installed on the Tac2? Also, what is the difference between the 11-87 and the 1100?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Remington 1100 Question
Collapse
X
-
Remington 1100 Question
Tags: None -
The main difference is the barrel. 11-87 barrels are pressure compensated and 1100 barrels are not. Thus the letters PC starting the serial number of the 11-87. And yes any 1100 12ga stock fits any 12ga 1100.JD McGuire, Owner
AI&P Tactical
Remington Law Enforcement Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
www.aiptactical.com
www.tacticalgunslings.com
If you're going to a gun fight, take a shotgun. If you can't take a shotgun, don't go. -
JD McGuire, Owner
AI&P Tactical
Remington Law Enforcement Armorer
Mossberg LE Armorer
www.aiptactical.com
www.tacticalgunslings.com
If you're going to a gun fight, take a shotgun. If you can't take a shotgun, don't go.Comment
-
As a past user of an Remington 1100 Competition Master, for 3 gun, for 7 years, 3 good, 4 bad, as Aippi wrote, get the Versa Max. Most all shooters I know have switched to the Benelli or now the Versa Max.If you can't shoot good, at least look good shootingComment
-
Thanks guys. One thing - this is not going to be a competition gun; its purpose is just fun/SHTF. I checked out the Versa Max on the Remington website and it looks real nice, but also around $500 more than the regular 1100. Budget for this is around $7/800.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,563
Posts: 25,149,206
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 33197 users online. 147 members and 33050 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment