Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

nordic components mag extensions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • angrypeccary
    Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 231

    nordic components mag extensions

    hello calgunners,

    quick question, does nordic components ship their mag extensions to us californians. i tried to order their mag kit a +3 mag extension for my shotgun. their site says they have 10 in stock for my model shotgun, but at checkout it said my order was declined. any of you have the same problem?

    thanks
  • #2
    Stewdabaker23
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 2309

    As far as I know they do. Try Cactus Tactical. Com, I've bought Nordic parts from them.
    sigpic
    NRA Lifetime Member SAF Lifetime Member

    Comment

    • #3
      kdruff2
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 1218

      Not heard about that. Give them a call.

      Comment

      • #4
        CK_32
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Sep 2010
        • 14369

        No not more than a year ago I ordered a +2 technically it's a +3 and had no issues. I could have bought a +4 with out issues but that's not my look.

        Also my buddy bag a JM pro 930 with a +4 already on it.
        For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

        What's Your Caliber??


        My Youtube channel

        Comment

        • #5
          angrypeccary
          Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 231

          i gave them a call and ordered my items over the phone.

          thanks calgunners,
          angrypeccary

          Comment

          • #6
            CK_32
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Sep 2010
            • 14369

            Did you talk to Ryan?


            Super cool guy. I was on the phone and we had a long convo when I ordered my tube a parts. Pretty sure were BSed for 45 min and forgot all about my order haha

            Glad you got it fixed tho.
            For Sale: AR500 Lvl III+ ASC Armor

            What's Your Caliber??


            My Youtube channel

            Comment

            • #7
              bsg
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2009
              • 25954

              Originally posted by angrypeccary
              i gave them a call and ordered my items over the phone.

              thanks calgunners,
              angrypeccary
              good you were able to order your mag extension; must have been a computer glitch.

              Comment

              • #8
                ERdept
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Apr 2009
                • 4698

                Yes, they sell to US, and they're good and personable.

                Comment

                • #9
                  vintagedude88
                  Senior Member
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 2034

                  Talked to them a few weeks back and they were real helpful.

                  The guy told me that since my JM Pro already has a Nordic barrel nut, I don't need to buy an entire MXT tube extension kit. All I needed to get was just the tube. He also said that all the tubes they sell includes a new spring. So it would be 34.95 instead of 79.95 to get the extension I wanted.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    e46sc3
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 673

                    Originally posted by Stewdabaker23
                    As far as I know they do. Try Cactus Tactical. Com, I've bought Nordic parts from them.
                    Agreed, I too bought my Nordic components from Cactus Tactical.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1