Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Imported Pump Shotguns Question.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23062




    Mike,

    Any chance that you can get the rights to import the left handed Zastava barreled/actions again since Big Green won't do it?
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

    Comment

    • #17
      Charles Daly
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2008
      • 13

      Originally posted by Fjold



      Mike,

      Any chance that you can get the rights to import the left handed Zastava barreled/actions again since Big Green won't do it?
      Nope, not a snowballs chance in .....

      1. The LH models were not a big enough seller to warrant the time, effort and cost of selling just them.
      2. Someday Rem may pick them up, and...
      3. They (Zastava) screwed us royally when they gave the line to Big Green. I will never let that happen to us again.
      Michael Kassnar, President
      K.B.I., Inc.

      Manufacturers, Importers and Distributors of Charles Daly and other fine firearms.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1