I love my 11-87. It rocks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
REM 1100 vs 11-87
Collapse
X
-
-
I've got to agree with Rich. I've shot my Benelli since 01, I'm just now going to replace the Oring that holds in the firing Pin. I think it was 3 or 5 bucks.
More people replace parts in their Benellis because they take it apart and loose them than they break them.I move slow but I make up for it by shooting poorly.
When I hit the lotto I'm only shooting factory.Comment
-
Maybe the average professional 3gun shooter, but I will bet you that the typical 3gun shooter does not run much more than 1000 rounds of birdshot a year through his shotgun.
2 matches a month, maybe 50 rounds per match...Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,620
Posts: 25,149,792
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26580 users online. 145 members and 26435 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment