Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Serbu SS California Legal

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bullitt08
    Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 122

    Serbu SS California Legal

    I have just gotten into the firearms scene and am still trying to figure out all the guns that I can and cant buy in CA. Does anyone know if these Serbu Surper Shorties are legal in CA. I know those Zombie shotguns are pretty short and they are legal just wondering if this was too short to be legal. Figured CA would like the fact it only holds 3 rounds.

  • #2
    bullitt08
    Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 122

    Ok thanks. I saw on some posts from 2010 that it would classify as an AOW and be legal. Guess not.

    Comment

    • #3
      0351USMC
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2011
      • 2262

      they are legal

      Comment

      • #4
        Gutz
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor
        • Jan 2013
        • 4127

        Originally posted by 0351USMC
        they are legal
        http://ocarmory.com/
        THIS

        SSE will need to be done.
        1A - 2A= -1A :(

        Comment

        • #5
          bullitt08
          Member
          • Jun 2013
          • 122

          Ok thanks, havent seen any around in Northern California guess I will have to look harder.

          Comment

          • #6
            WDE91
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2010
            • 3513

            Yes they are 100% legal in California

            OC armory has them
            "Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." James Madison

            Comment

            • #7
              joefrank64k
              @ the Dark End of the Bar
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Mar 2009
              • 10124

              How to: Buying an AOW in CA: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=507051
              You will never, in your life, have a chance like this again.
              If I were you, I would not pass this up. I would not let this go by...this is rare.
              Come on...what harm??

              joefrank64k 251/251 100% iTrader?

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1