Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Peters Victor 12 gauge

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mike kays
    Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 361

    Peters Victor 12 gauge

    I have three boxes of Peters Victor plastic shotgun shells. Two of the boxes have never been opened..label says kleanbore priming, 12 ga. PV 12L-8 3-1-8 2 3/4"
    I have read even the boxes have a value to shotgun collector enthusiasts.I was thinking of trading them for some 22 lr?
    does anyone have any information of theses items..maybe I should hang on to them?
    BTW I don't won a shotgun, my father passed 6 years ago and they were his.
  • #2
    Revoman
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2007
    • 2395

    Plastic not so much value, paper, possibly. There are a lot of older shotshells out there.

    Try checking ebay for pricing, there is prolly one just like yours on there, that's how many there are.

    Of course, you may have the one and only and are sitting on a goldmine.

    Comment

    • #3
      mike kays
      Member
      • Feb 2010
      • 361

      thought I read somewhere the box may have some value

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1