Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

25 lb bag # 8

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MA5177
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 1487

    25 lb bag # 8

    Ended up with a 25 lb bag of west coast magnum #8 shot that I have no use for. Anyone want to trade for some target 12g reloads or factory ammo ?
  • #2
    ysr_racer
    Banned
    • Mar 2006
    • 12014

    What do you want for it?

    Comment

    • #3
      CSACANNONEER
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Dec 2006
      • 44094

      I'll offer you 150 rounds of factory 7 1/2s or 8s. But, I'm all the way in northern la county.
      NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
      California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
      Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
      Utah CCW Instructor


      Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

      sigpic
      CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

      KM6WLV

      Comment

      • #4
        ysr_racer
        Banned
        • Mar 2006
        • 12014

        Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
        I'll offer you 150 rounds of factory 7 1/2s or 8s. But, I'm all the way in northern la county.
        I'll offer 151 rounds

        Comment

        • #5
          CSACANNONEER
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
          CGN Contributor - Lifetime
          • Dec 2006
          • 44094

          Originally posted by ysr_racer
          I'll offer 151 rounds
          151 rounds of 12g and one .410.
          NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
          California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
          Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
          Utah CCW Instructor


          Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

          sigpic
          CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

          KM6WLV

          Comment

          • #6
            MA5177
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 1487

            ok, I will take 150 factory #8s . Im leaving right now to go to tripple b's, I will throw it in my truck just incase. 714-336-3857 Mike

            Comment

            • #7
              CSACANNONEER
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Dec 2006
              • 44094

              ysr is closer so, I'll let him trade. If he doesn't really want to, I could meet you up my way. It really isn't worth a plus two hour round trip drive for me.
              NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
              California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
              Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
              Utah CCW Instructor


              Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

              sigpic
              CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

              KM6WLV

              Comment

              • #8
                MA5177
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 1487

                30 bucks, come get it 92845

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1