Sorry, wrong forum
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Removed
Collapse
X
-
First off, I don't think this really belongs in the shotgun second.So I'm about to sell a rifle here on calguns. It is BNIB, never fired. I live a couple hours from the Bay Area and I can't stand the idea of spending a whole day to meet someone for a ppt, maybe having them flake, time and gas adds up quick, right?
I notice most sellers will not ship, and I can imagine why for anything less than BNIB. Can you guys give me some good reasons why I should not offer to ship? Hypotheticals and speculations will help, but I'd really like to hear some actual experiences.
Also, if I don't ship, what can I do to minimize wasted time on flakers?
Thanks, team!
Second, the problems with shipping firearms is finding an FFL that will accept them locally as you cannot send them to the person buying from you unless he/she is a FFL holder.
Then there are shipping costs involved which increase the price and in return nullify the savings of buying a used gun in the first place.
For items not requiring a FFL, just ensure you get payment either via paypal or money order. If you receive a check, wait till it clears till you mail out the product.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,711
Posts: 25,150,767
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17072 users online. 140 members and 16932 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment