Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Remington 1100??

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NRai2001
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2012
    • 904

    Remington 1100??

    I saw one at the LGS for about $850. What do you guys think of it? It seemed like a very light weight semiauto?? Opinions on it?
    WTB:
    TAVOR
    SCAR 17
    Benelli m4/m2
  • #2
    Yerman
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 1396

    Which model? Sounds like a good price based on MSRP on the website.

    Comment

    • #3
      3GunFunShooter
      In Memoriam
      • Dec 2005
      • 2408

      The 1100 is a basic good semi-auto. I ran a 1100 Competition Master for 3 1/2 years in 3 gun, then it started having issues, never could get it to run 100%. Bought a Benelli Salient M2.
      I really like the new Remington Versa Max. Would of got that one if they had been on the market then.
      All depends on what you want to use it for.
      If you can't shoot good, at least look good shooting

      Comment

      • #4
        Dattebayo
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2013
        • 2344

        I hear it is a pretty good gun! I personally went the CZ route and got the 712. I hear iris a great semi auto shotgun for under $500.

        Comment

        • #5
          MrExel17
          CGN/CGSSA Contributor
          CGN Contributor
          • Feb 2011
          • 9170

          Good to go!!
          "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

          Comment

          • #6
            AlexKintner
            Member
            • Apr 2011
            • 171

            Just realize that the 1100 is a fixed gas port. Will shoot either 3" or 2 3/4", but not both from the same barrel. Look for an 11-87 if you want that.

            Comment

            • #7
              K.hosey9
              Member
              • Dec 2011
              • 308

              I went with the FNH SLP and I'm glad I did, First 250 rounds I put through it, had maybe 3 or 4 malfunctions, Cleaned it oiled it, and its ready for its next 250

              Comment

              • #8
                DarrenK
                Junior Member
                • Jun 2010
                • 20

                11-87 owner here, great gun for clays. It will easily shoot 300+ shots in a day.

                Comment

                • #9
                  made2order
                  Member
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 135

                  Get a Saiga 12 instead and don't look back...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    bayoushooter
                    Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 353

                    Saiga is a piece. I had one, sold it. Will not cycle light loads consistently.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      ducky_0811
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2013
                      • 759

                      I went with the weatherby SA08, interchangeable gas sleeves for light and heavy, shot clays and ducks next to guys with guns that cost twice to three times as much having malfunctions. I've shot everything you can think out of it and never one problem.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1