Just ordered 10 boxes. Supposed to ship on the 24th figured I would share
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Backorder 00 buck 12ga 12.97 for 25
Collapse
X
-
Backorder 00 buck 12ga 12.97 for 25
Tags: None -
That stuff is very very good. -
It has a different crimp so its a little taller than regular 2 3/4 shellsComment
-
Just wait until you get the email that says they are still backordered and your new eta is June.Just ordered 10 boxes. Supposed to ship on the 24th figured I would share
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c...cjadv=CJTSGUSA
I finally canceled a 38 special order after 6 months. And this was last year
"Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, and cold." - Thomas JeffersonComment
-
Yeah that happened when I tried to back order Tula 223 in October for a November shipment, got pushed back to mid January and I canceled it, now I web I hadn't it was 1000 rounds for 290 shipped
Comment
-
they wont ship to L.A.LAPD CCW Timeline:
Application Sent/Rec'd - 10/11/22
Interview Scheduled - 2/20/22
Interview & Live Scan- 2/21/22
DOJ/FBI - 2/22/23
CCW Training - 2/25/23
Firearms - 3/1/23
LAPD CCW Approval Call - 3/20/23
CCW Permit Issued/picked up - 4/11/23Comment
-
Slip, why you sportin' my zipcode? I don't share.
Former political prisoner who escaped on 9-24-23.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,546
Posts: 25,148,892
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18852 users online. 121 members and 18731 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment