So I am looking for a good case for a semi-auto shotgun, not an O/U, and they are seemingly hard to find. I just got a CZ 712 Target and before I get it, I wanted to get a decent case for it. I have other cases I can use temporarily, but was looking for a velvet lined case under around $200 or so. I have looked at a couple of Negrini cases, but didn't see but one or two that would even work and they were around $175 roughly. What are you guys using for hard cases for an auto?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Looking for an automatic shotgun case...
Collapse
X
-
Looking for an automatic shotgun case...
Tags: None -
I was hoping for something else that doesn't look like a big military grade case. I am getting a 1750 for my Remington 5R I just picked up, but the foam cutout will be dedicated pretty much to that rifle.Comment
-
Foam is cheap in comparison to the case. Buy a spare set for the 1750 and use that. Or don't cut the foam in the first place so it can service both guns.
Or buy a guitar case. It certainly doesn't scream gun.
Or google "shotgun case" and see what you come up with."Kestryll I wanna lick your doughnut."
Fighter PilotComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,471
Posts: 25,148,121
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21866 users online. 74 members and 21792 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment