I want to change the FO insert on my jm pro from red to green. I cant find any options or info here or on enos. Anybody have any idea?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Replacement fiber optic insert for jm pro
Collapse
X
-
Replacement fiber optic insert for jm pro
I support peace through superior firepower.
"Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.
Originally posted by rsrocket1Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.Tags: None
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,359
Posts: 25,147,152
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29743 users online. 125 members and 29618 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
