I want to get my 870 threaded for chokes. Anyone know of a good place to get this done? I have a couple dedicated bird guns but I like a short barrel for shotgun predator hunts.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
18.5 barrel threaded for chokes.
Collapse
X
-
-
Thanks for contacting me.
The price for choke tube threading (without new tubes) is $75 (return shipping included in the price). Turn time is 14 days or less.
To accept Rem-Choke threading the outside diameter of the barrel at the muzzle must .845” or larger. If the diameter is between .825” to .844” I can thread it for Tru-Choke tubes
Here is what he sent me
Tony P.Comment
-
Over on shotgunworld people rave about Mike Orlen. I haven't yet used his services.
Central Coast Chapter Meetups http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=493387
Use the CGF Help Hotline if you have an URGENT firearms-related legal matter.http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/get-help/hotline/Comment
-
R & D CUSTOM BARREL SERVICE
8423 Terradell Street
Pico Rivera, CA 90660-5025
(562) 923-3608 or Toll Free (877) 894-3771
E-Mail: americhoke@gmail.com
Bob Day, Owner
Shotgun choke tubes, installation in 12 20 28ga .410 bore. Screw In Choke. Standarad and thin-wall systems, Barrel porting, gunfitting, recoil pad installation, lengthening, polishing long forcing cones, chamber and head spacing work. Custom gunfitting and refinishing. Pads and sights, Bob Day, Shotgun Modifications, R&D Custom Barrel, AmerichokeComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,474
Posts: 25,148,154
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22865 users online. 46 members and 22819 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment