Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Screwed over
Collapse
X
-
Gunbroker is a crapshoot. 90% works out ok. Sometimes you deal with sellers that are douchebags. Moneybags is a seller I would probably avoid in the future. He does not sound like a stand up guy and is definitely not a wise individual for try to win a fight with the hyenas on Calguns. As a result, I'm sure this thread will be one of the first to pop up on google when someone does a search. Nothing like free advertising.
As far as what happened to the OP, I would not consider that getting screwed. If you want to know what being screwed feels like, send me $500 for a brand new Saiga 12 that I am never going to send you.Last edited by crazy; 04-01-2013, 2:32 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Can it be done, sure. Is it the right tool for the job, no.
Anybody remember those "Primitive Pete" movies from shop class back in 70's ?Leave a comment:
-
Last Saturday there was a guy at the trap range shooting a synthetic 870 Express and he was KILLING IT!!!
I don't know if he was active duty or a guest, but no one was giving him any weird looks.
I noticed he was holding the receiver with his support hand as opposed to the forend, which I thought was unusual.Leave a comment:
-
Well done. Continuing with the thread jack, anyone have a logical explanation on why most trap and skeet ranges won't allow tactical type shotguns? I realize its not the proper tool for the game, but I've certainly busted clays out of manual throwers with them no problem. Its a valid fun use of your Benelli M4. Is it because they are scary looking and the clays crowd doesn't want to be lumped in with the tactical crowd?
Sent from classified location using Tapatalk.Leave a comment:
-
Anyone know how much Moneysolutions would pay wholesale for the SG?
My view would be that if he wasn't losing money on the sale (not potential profits, but actual selling for less than he paid) he should honor the deal.
I've done just that, I quoted someone too large a discount, and as a result I wouldn't make any money on the sale. It did teach me to be more careful on quotes/Leave a comment:
-
Something similar happened over this past black friday with a company called Tactical Assault Gear. They accidentally listed their sale for 90% off or something like that. Of course they wanted to cancel all the orders, but in the end, they honored their mistake. Customers received their orders.
My friend received his load out bag advanced for $40. List price is nearly $700.
Leave a comment:
-
Same thing happened to me here in calguns. I don't bother to leave negative feedback, but i'm seriously considering it from now on. There seems to be alot of new members these days, and alot of them don't follow the rules. AnnoyingLeave a comment:
-
Well I hope some sort of an agreement comes from all this... I do agree tht moneysolutions did make a mistake that they should own upto... Not saying give the gun at that low of a price but maybe a free gift or a Gift certificate or store credit or other free stuff around $100 to $200??Leave a comment:
-
Well, the only choke that actually does anything is a Muller U2, all of the other brands are worthless.
BTW, I handload my shells with custom precision made 7 3/4 shot
Leave a comment:
-
Yeah, let's do that.
What choke do you prefer, I was talking to one of the R.O.'s at the trap range and he said he uses a skeet choke for EVERYTHING.
My new Wingmaster barrel came with three different chokes, but did not include a skeet.Leave a comment:
-
This thread sucks, and needs to die.
Since it won't, I am now going to hijack it.
This morning I shot a 23 out of 25 at the trap range, with my 20" Wingmaster.
Not bad for a noob, amirite???Leave a comment:
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,157
Posts: 25,144,932
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 56987 users online. 49 members and 56938 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Leave a comment: